Years of withstanding the UK weather and the resulting rotting of timber fascias and soffits can leave your home
exposed to damp, condensation and decay.
Bennett & Sons will install low maintenance UPVC replacements that look good, cannot be
damaged by sunlight, weather, insects or pollution and which are covered by our full 10-year guarantee.
The installation process involves the following stages:
• Careful removal of all existing timber fascia and soffit.
• Remedial work to main timbers.
• Removal of end tiles and trimming back of any rotten felt.
• Dealing with any other underlying problems.
• Replacement of the existing boards with brand new UPVC fascias and
• Installation of hidden ventilation system, UPVC gutters &
• Finishing touches, quality checks, removal of debris and tidying of
UPVC fascias and soffits are available in black, white or brown, plus a range of wood effects
which provide the appearance of traditional timber.